You no longer have to go through the time consuming process of manually submitting E-Verify requests through the government site – now you can E-Verify an employee with one click of a button from the electronic I-9. We have simplified the process and provided you with the ability to manage all of your E-Verify records at every location.
Why Should You Use Our E-Verify Solution?
- Faster than using the government's site directly.
- Centralized management for all E-Verify records at every location.
- Simple E-Verify submission directly from the Form I-9.
- Comprehensive reporting of all records at all locations.
- Better management and reporting than accessing the government's site directly.
E-Verify is an Internet-based system that allows an employer, using information reported on an employee's Form I-9, to determine if an employee has the right to work in the United States. It is mandatory for employers with federal contracts or subcontracts that contain the Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) E-Verify clause and employers in certain states.
While E-Verify is currently voluntary for all other employers, increasing state and federal regulations are clearly pointing toward E-Verify being required for all U.S. employers in the near future. It is the best option for employers to ensure that they have a workforce that is legally able to work in the U.S.